I have an environment set up with:
* Windows Server
* MS Exchange
* Azure AD
* Office 365
I need someone who knows Powershell, MS Exchange, and Office365 who can create some Powershell scripts that will do the below tasks. There MIGHT be some Powershell configuration items to be finished up -- e.g. install any additional cmdlets to connect into Office365 in order to set these attributes via Powershell.
I have configured MS Exchange on-premise (in the VM environment) and Azure AD Connect (with Office365 connected into Azure AD).
Each script would connect into Office365 or MS Exchange and do the following:
1. Set the "Forwarding Address"
2. Set the option to hide the user from the Global Address List (MS Exchange? Or is this option also in Office365?)
3. Set the option "Require that all senders are authenticated"
4. Set the option "Send on behalf"
5. Set the option "Send as"
6. Manage mailbox permissions via the script
I need this done as soon as possible.