Windows domain policy workaround
Bajet €30-250 EUR
For this project I'm looking for a VERY competent consultant on Windows systems and (maybe) on ethical hacking.
Standard approach is not useful!
My customer has outsourced the management of his network and now there are relationship difficulties.
Security client management (in my opinion) was handled very-very-very well but now my customer has no grant to do nothing.
The customer client is Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 - Experience Pack 120.2212
- His windows user is not local machine Administrator.
- The local disk is encrypted via BitLocker (booting from the outside therefore does not allow reading the data)
- BIOS has a password, not known by my customer.
- You cannot install unauthorized applications, not inserted into "Software Center".
- If you try to run CMD with administrator rights you get the message: "This app has been blocked by your system administrator" (see attachment picture)
- It is not possible to create administrator users nor insert the local user in the administrators group
- Command “netplwiz” is locked by Administrator.
- Access to the registry has been disabled (every time you edit you get the error "Cannot edit....")
- Local Administator user is disable.
- Resource sharing via local network is disabled.
- USB ports are disable: no external media can be read
- Bluetooth connections are not enabled
- He can't change "User Account Control Setting", getting the error "Your system administrator has blocked this program"
- He can't change "Group Policy", getting the error "You don't have permission to perform this operation - Access denied"
- He can't change "Local Group Policy", getting the error "You don't have permission to perform this operation - Access denied"
- The contents of the path C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy cannot be changed
Who can help us to extract data from that computer or modify existing policy to allow user to access to its data?
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €213 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I can help u as i have done several similar jobs related to Windows Server, Computer Security, Web Security, System Admin and Network Administration, I have read the details and furthermore discuss about it, plz di Lagi
Hello, it would be easier to tell the solutions if you tell the make and model of your client computer.
Greetings, hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm reaching out to you because I just went through the project description that you are looking for Windows domain policy workaround. Sure, we can get this done as per y Lagi
Hi there, I am Rashid. Hope you are doing great. Firstly about the Windows domain policy workaround that I have a great experience in it. I am very confident to pull it off once awarded. I have good experience in Compu Lagi
Hello =============== Nothing Is Impossilbe =============== 100% Satisfaction | 24/7 Full time support. I have just read your proposal and understand the requirements. As a senior full stack web developer, I am pretty Lagi