As a fast-growing and dynamic Technology Outsourcing firm, we strive to constantly identify, attract, and secure the best skills, and most talented people available in the Technology space.
We are seeking a 2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst to support the client environment and help users to find solutions to their technical issues as well as monitoring the servers, network, PCs and peripherals.
The technologies supported include Microsoft Windows 7, Servers, OS and Office Suite; MAC skills are also important for this position. We are seeking someone with strong communication skills who always puts the user first; you should be well presented and comfortable working in business attire. A list of duties/experience/skills for this role is shown below:
• Provide 2nd line remote and desk side support services to end users in a Windows and MAC environment.
• Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desktop support.
• Work to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in pressurised environments.
• Familiar with building, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware components.
Behavioural skills required:
• Individual must have good customer facing skills and be well presented.
• Demonstrates independent and pro-active thinking
• Builds effective relationships both within the team and across the business and Professional Services
• Must be able to work to specified standards and required levels of deportment, conduct, and sound ethical workplace practices. Must be able to work alone and unsupervised, taking the initiative when necessary.
Technical skills required:
• Must have good working knowledge of Windows 7 including MCP.
• Knowledge of MAC HW/SW and mobile devices
• Working knowledge of current and legacy hardware platforms. Familiar with building, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware components.
• Working knowledge of Windows XP/Vista and related Office applications.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP standards and networking.
• Basic knowledge of server/client operations in a domain environment would be advantageous including Active Directory.
• Knowledge of ITIL and experience of working within an ITIL environment.
• Experience in MAC support and a Windows Environment.
• Must have the capability to replace components on desktop PC’s. Hardware experience in printers and laptops would be preferable. An HP APS accreditation would also be preferable.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Desktop support or 2nd Line Support
• Strong in MS Servers, Operating Systems and Technologies
• Ideally, you will be an MCITP certified Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 which includes Windows 7, Configuring and Windows 7 Desktop Administrator
87 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €21/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir, My name is sunil and I have 5 years of experiences in it. My core skills are:- window Troubleshooting including 2000,xp,vista,win 7, [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] 2003,server 20008, Lagi
Hi, We are Pune (India) based firm working since 1996. We will complete your work in time. We provide online support for software and customer satisfaction is our goal. Please see the private message box. Regards
I meet all of the needs for this job, please choose me! ANd i have so many other skills. PLease choose me and you will not regret it! i have all kinds of emaiol from gmail to verizon.
hi sir, i will work for you,i already having good experience trow that and already given a support to corporate people and i am a dedicated work and i am efficient in my work..