I am looking for developers skilled with video transmission as well as using FPGA microcontrollers.
This Proof of Concept is to demonstrate control of an AXIS IP camera along with video routing techniques.
This project is broken down into tasks:
1. Stream video data from an AXIS IP Camera using its HTTP based API
2. Store video onto a Secure Digital (SD) card on a development board that uses the Xilinx processor
3. Send a video stream to a Remote Video Viewer which is small program written by you (the contractor).
4. Display live video through the HDMI output port that is on the development board
The above steps are detailed further in the attached document.
At the end of this project the contractor will deliver:
1. Working source code for the ATLYS development board written in C++
2. Working source code for a piece of software that resides on a separate Windows 7 computer