I have a project who use indy (Delphi 10.2), but it have many problems, like if flood the port no one more can connect, some computers don't connect and cpu usage since it's one thread per connection.
so i need a solution using winsock + IOCP.
I need the following things:
- All connections should be listed at listview adding when connecting and removing when disconnecting.
- I need be able to send some strings from server to client from this connections listed at listview.
- I need disconnect all of they.
- i need send a TStringStream from server to client and receive a file from client (img).
- Need be protected against flood, if flood players should be able to continue connecting without it crash or stuck.
- Need handle MUCH connections 2.000 + without freeze problem or resources usage.
Should be coded at Delphi 10.2 or highter.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $260 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello there! I am proficient in Win32 API socket and IOCP technique. At the moment, Delphi 10.4 has been installed on my Windows 10 machine. Feel free to call me on chat so if you are willilng to. Thanks.