I need a program which I can install on a windows machine and which will run hidden (ie: without an entry in the bottom task bar). Here's what it has to do:
1) Upon installation, I need to be able to select 1 or more directories as well as a date. The program will remember these directories and the date entered.
2) Once installed, the program must run without an entry in the bottom task bar.
3) If the machine is rebooted, the program must start again automatically.
4) Once the date which has been selected upon installation has passed, the initially installed directories are deleted.
5) After #4 the program must delete itself from the computer
6) I should should have a way to either change the initially selected date and directories or delete program should that need arise.