I am looking for someone to help with a very small project for Windows. I am a filmmaker and photographer and have lots of challenges when I'm backing up files. I am looking for a way to check that all files have copied across to new foders by checking that there is not a single file missing in the sequence.
So this programme will:
1. Scan a folder, and all subfolders for files
2. Create an array with the information and sort it e.g. [[login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]] (files will always be sequential but extension will differ)
3. Duplicates the array but this array has all the file extensions removed e.g. [1, 2, 3, 5]
4. Goes through them sequentially and sees if there are any missing and lists that e.g. 4 is missing in this case
5. lists all the files that are missing
I would like each bit of data available either to copy or text file would be preferred. I have a programming background so I know this is fairly straight forward
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £97 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings, I am an expert of .NET technology with 15 years of experience. I have strong background in C#, VB.NET, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, WCF, Azure and MS SQL Server. Thanks, Best Regards.