The goal of the project is to obtain the design of a working retrodirective tag in C-Band responding the following requirements:
• Retrodirectivity in azimuth plane;
• 90° polarization change between RX and TX;
• Antenna Gain Ga ≥20dB in frequency band 5,725GHz – 5,875GHz;
• Azimuthal 3dB Beamwidth = 12°;
• Elevation cosecant shaped Radiation pattern (between 17,1° and 75,4°);
• Tag ID: signal coding by OOK (0 / 1) or polar ASK (-1 / +1) with discrete tunable modulation frequency;
• Manual discrete tuning of the modulating frequency from 1MHz to 3MHz, with 100kHz step;
• Battery supplied with an autonomy of 12 months (optional: external source and/or solar cell);
• Always powered-on;
• Dimensions: no more than 235mm x 190mm;
• Plastic enclosure with fixing brackets;
• Price per unit (for a 1.000 pieces supply) ≤ 50€.
The requirement on price per unit must be granted with exhaustive documentation.
For further information on the project see the atached file.
20 Apr 2012: Attached a second revision of the detailed documentation and a zip-file containing gerber files of the reference design.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €763 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir I am new freelancer but i have vast experience in this field. now i am working head of Electronic of Department of meteorology. i can do this job very well please detail me Sampath