I would like to have Symbian software I can install on Nokia Series 60 devices of the 3rd edition.
I will rent these devices to people and I don't want them to use the phones for more than 1 thing: playing a game midlet installed on these devices. So I want to keep them away of opening the menu and messing around with the phone settings. I also want this software to disable the red phone button + the menu button while the midlet is running, to prevent users from leaving the midlet by accidently pushing one of these 2 buttons. So this program has security and usability goals.
So what do I need:
- a Symbian program we can install on the devices with an Autostart when starting the phone
- the program has a background image we can change in the settings of the program
- the program only displays the icons of the Java midlets (it could be that more than 1 game midlet is installed)installed on the device
- by clicking on the icon, the user starts the midlet
- the program blocks the red phone button and the menu button while running
- the administrator can close this application with a password
- the password can be changed by the administrator
I already know that you can't install these kind of programs on Series 60 devices of the 3rd edition, so we will have to let certificated. I don't know what the rules of certification are, but if you know, keep this in mind while programming.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $3494 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, I did many Symbian application for Edition 1,2. but not 3, so I can do your application on emulator and you have to test it, since I don't have Edition 3 device.