Develop new Website using Open Source CMS technology Integrating Shopping cart, Member Registration / Login System, Password Protected Member Areas, Public Access Area, User Profiles, Forum and Blog all in 1 site. Site must be Web 2.0 Standard with clean design elements and clear structured navigation system for users.
Full Admin control and CMS functionality to operate and manage everything from 1 Control panel at Site backend for administrator.
1) Manage all of my members.
2) Site Content Pages and Menus.
3) Site Products / Site Product Categories / Orders / Shopping Cart
4) Manage Member Forum
5) Manage other site configurations like meta data, keywords, users from backend.
6) Use Wordpress as my blog
Also functionality will include:
1) client login ( self registration), password protected and activation required.
2) Forum for members to post messages
3) Profile blogs for clients to use and update
4) Online Store to sell products and services
5) Banners Control location with instructions to post banners, remove banners, etc.
6) A recurring payment system, where paying members would be billed automatically and have access to specific areas of my site.
7) A Payment subscription system which would allow users to gain access to restricted areas of the site. Multiple subscriptions can be setup.
8) A database with drip campaigns for me to create a newsletter and simply send it to everyone or specific clients. perhaps including extra content for paying customers.
9) A Newsletter Sign up feature on your site. Also this Newsletter can be sent to Site Members as well. Via Admin I must be able to compose and send out Newsletters.
Full Instructions provided on how to operate / manage website plus after support if I have any issues
I would expect the site to be operational within 2 weeks of awarding the bid. If that seems unreasonable, we can discuss.