I have an existing website with Mailchimp sign up form already set up. I require some adjustments as follows please:
1) Add some type of progress bar/circle once the Submit button is pressed on the Home page, which will display until the Thank You message populates in the Bin form. There is about a 4 second delay between pressing the submit and receiving the Thank You message in the In Form.
2) Automatically populate the persons *|First Name|* to the Thank You message after the user has submitted their details. Eg. Hi *|First Name|*, Thank you for etc etc
3) Change text that currently appears in several of the Bin Form fields (eg. "First Name") FROM green TO white AFTER a user types anything or uses the drop down list. Any input field without prompt text should also be white in colour once input.
4) Can the Mailchimp system please be changed so that the same email address can be used to submit contract details MULTIPLE TIMES. So if an email address has been used previously on the List, and the person submits again, they will NOT receive an error message such as "This email address is already subscribed".
5) Set up the single field form (email address) for existing subscribers to request a copy of the information they submitted originally. So if someone has submitted one or more sets of details (business details and contract dates etc) using a particular email address, then the reply email would provide them with ALL previously submitted information. An error message should appear if there is no match of email addresses eg. "Sorry but this email address has not been used before to submit your Waste Contract details. Please try another".
Please only bid if you have experience with Mailchimp and you are capable of completing all the above tasks.
Wordpress and Mailchimp logins will be provided to successful freelancer.