I have a draft the draft of a simple Wordpress plugin. Its goal is to record sounds on the website (not upload), allow users to rate the sounds of others and to display the mean scores of those sounds.
The plugin will be used to insert into Wordpress pages (via shortcodes):
- A recording element that will allow a logged-in user to record (with the computer or phone mic) a wav audio file of 5 seconds maximum, and upload it into a directory on the server. One file only per user.
- A rating element that will allow to rate a specific file or a random one. When the ratings are submitted, they will be recorded in the database
- A statistics element: display the average score of all files (on a radar-type graph).
- the code itself is untested (probably buggy).
- the database structure and most queries are already written in PHP functions
- the rating element is written as a html5 form
- the shortcodes currently do NOT work in a fresh wordpress installation
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $180 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have worked on couple of such projects before. Let me know if you are interested. Regarding your project I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed further.