I want to convert a small Wordpress site (5 pages and 1 post entry) to Jekyll.
The deliverable is the whole site converted to Jekyll (the theme, templates, md files with the actual content, etc).
- Respect the blog sidebar functionality (tags, categories + count, archives, Twitter feed)
- Use customisable menus, for the top navigation bar and the links on the footer.
- Not have any hardcoded copy in the templates. (example: The footer text, the site's title, etc, must be all customisable via the [login to view URL] file)
- Include all dependencies requires for me to click-and-build the website.
- Be a completely finished website conversion (no half jobs)
- Respect all website images.
- Follow other good practices when creating Jekyll themes.
- Look near pixel-perfect as the original website.
The website to convert is based on Startflow's Wordpress theme.