Hi! I design wedding albums (book). These albums are available in 18 colours for my clients to purchase. I wish to create a book in 3D space, that my client can interact with.
The scope of the interactivity is as follows
- The user can click on the book, and rotate it on the X and Y Axis only
- They cannot zoom on the Z axis
- When the user "lets go" and indeed rotates it, the easing should be classy, subtle and polished. No "instant stop"
- There is a "left" and a "right" arrow on either side of the book. When clicked, the book cover colour changes to a different texture map
- I will need your help to create this texture map, so each colour looks real in 3d space. I will photograph the textures themselves for use
- When the user clicks between the colours using the arrows, the book should smoothly fade very quickly between colours
- When the user clicks between colours, there is a single text field below the book with the colour name that should also change
- I would like it lit simply but beautifully
- The book will never open
I am building my website on Flothemes, which is build on Wordpress.
Please inform me on the following when applying:
1 - How you intend on achieving this module
2 - What 3d software you will create the module in
3 - How you will create the texture map so that it looks realistic
4 - How I will insert it into my wordpress page (Flothemes uses their own pagebuilder inside wordpress)
The book might resemble this: [login to view URL]