I have a client who uses an inventory system called Green Bits
Green Bits inventory system send information via API to this website called
[url removed, login to view]
Which will give them a link they can add to their website like this. [url removed, login to view]
Here is the API from Green Bits Sure the page is [url removed, login to view]
First of all you should see the big problem with this setup.
The menu is taking the user OFF the customer website which makes there bounce rate higher
The second huge problem is none of the products are being indexed for the customer site via Google which is a disaster for SEO.
Go over the API and let me know if it’s something technically you can handle.
• Search by name category, brand. Order by price, THC, and Name.
• Online Ordering System, verified by text
• Ability to Add Pictures and description of products.
• Voting System for each product 1 through 5 along with leave a comment
• Sort by highest rated Product by category. Categories include Flower, Pre-roll, Concentrate, Edible and Topical
• Ability to show specials and load specials at the top of menu system using admin panel.
• Admin Panel should be able to edit and change all products.
Upload of API data will go to SQL Server Tables that I will create .
Data should then be pulled from SQL Server Tables and Populated on a word press site.
Admin Pages will also be on wordpress site connected directly to SQL Server Database
All Searched Terms on Site will need to be saved in a separate table for reporting purposes.
I have 7+ years in wordpress - website design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, WordPress Proposed Milestones $500 USD - Cost