We are planning for a crowdfunding website and looking for good application programmers with the right skillset interested to work with us on the project. it must have good Ui/Ux design overall. you must have past experience in working with similar projects.
Some great examples that we have referenced include [login to view URL] and kitabisa.com. On the look and feel of this crowdfunding website it could perhaps be as simple as:
• Main page with several campaigns
• Subpages for the campaigns
The platform we found called [login to view URL] is what we liked too. Plus we prefer their real time live donation display on their website which goes through their payment gateway. Example: They are using midtrans. ([login to view URL]). Therefore it might need for the API to integrate and get the information to the website.
Following are some suggested requirement but not limited.
For the crowdfunding platform, it is preferred using an open source Linux version.
1. CMS - (wordpress and others)
2. catarse (not limited to the following):
• Ruby 2.4.1
• Rails 4.2
• postgREST 0.3
• PostgreSQL 9.4
3. other crowdfunding cms such as wordpress crowdfunding, etc
• WP Crowdfunding
• IgnitionDeck Crowdfunding & Commerce
• WordPress Fundraising
• Crowdfunding for WooCommerce
4. Payment gateway midtrans and others
5. API creation and integration.