The project consists in completing multiple small tasks which will optimize the website from the seo point of view and functionality point of view.
Here is the list of all the tasks to be performed:
1) Site speed - analyze the situation and find the cause of the slow speed- offer solutions and implement them.
1.1) Upgrade the theme to the newest version - this is a was for site speed reduction to happen.
1.2) Reduce the database and database quires
2) http and https duplicates - make the http files redirect to https, so the full website is on https only.
2.1) Get rid of "Connection is not secure" notification Mozilla shows when website is accessed. (SSL certificate is present)
3) Sitemap: create 31 XML sitemaps - 1 sitemap per each language available + upload them on webmaster.
3.1) Overwork and optimize the sitemap available on the website for the users.
4) rel="alternate" and hreflang tags - check the situation and fix the tags on all the pages
5) Server errors - check if the errors registered in the Console are still up, if not get rid of them from the console.
6) Language switch of the website - The website should be displayed in the language of the [login to view URL] to both mobile and desktop .
7) Video on the main page - overwork a slide on the main page to display full-size a presentation video.
8) Search button - to be implemented on the top of the page.
10) Overwork the mobile version of the website:
10.1) merge the top menus
10.2) Implement the search function
10.3) Hide the footer menu
10.4) hide the news bar
10.5) minimize/rearrange the sign up buttons
10.6) activate AMP and configure
10.7) check the mobile site speed and make sure it runs correctly.
While working on this project, I will have many questions over the work you do. So please be open to offer explanations of what you do and how you do.
The website is huge, and has a big amount of materials.
Destroying the look and functionality of the website is totally not accepted.
I am looking only for the developers confident in their abilities and with similar prior experience.
When bidding, please share your similar previous experience.