Need someone with apache web server and linux experience to fix an issue with an ionic mobile app that is working fine with a testing vps linux server however it's not working with our dedicated production linux server.
Our Mobile app developed using ionic framework was working fine with a WordPress website running Woocommerce (note that the website is configured behind cloudflare), however recently the app is opening a white page after the splash disappear (you can download the app from play store karout express), to troubleshoot this issue we did the following:
- Created a test website (also behind cloudflare) where we copied the same website data and database to another server (VPS running on Bluehost company), then we build the same app with that URL and it worked fine.
- We disabled all Wordpress plugins and tested the app but the problem persist
- We changed the Wordpress theme and tested the app but the problem persist
- Enabled debug mode on wordpress to check the error and we didn't find any issue
- Enabled debug on loglevel on apache and the error logs didn't show anything special
- Disabled Local Firewall from OS but the problem persist
- Disabled SELinux but the problem persist
Our thought is that an apache configuration must be applied to fix the issue.
Candidate must have a very good experience with apache, linux, ionic and wordpress