Update and existing WordPress online order plugin to give customers the ability to specify a future date and time to pick-up their food order. This will require modifying the checkout page, the Order Confirmation page, the General Settings in the CMS, the Orders Details in the CMS, and the email notifications.
Checkout Page (frontend): Add two fields for Select Time and Date, which the customer will be required to complete to submit an order.
The Time field is a Drop Down Menu with times listed in 20 minute increments like this:
As Soon As Possible
The Date field will include a calendar pop tool for selecting the desired date. Date format is…
Wednesday, September 30, 2017
- The default time and date is “As Soon As Possible” on [Today’s Date]
- The earliest time available after “As Soon As Possible” will be [Now + 60 minutes] (adjusted to 20-minute increment)
- The available dates and times will be based upon settings in the backend (see General Settings below).
Order Confirmation Page (frontend): On the Order Confirmation page, change the Date & Time Received to new format, and add a line for “Order Due Date & Time”
General Settings Backend: Mock-up to be provided.
1) Create a setting that establishes the time ranges that populate in the select Time field on the checkout page. The restaurant will set-up a time range for each day of the week.
2) Create a setting that establishes the Maximum # of Days from the time an order is placed until Pickup/Delivery. For example, if the “Max. # of Days from Order Placed to Pickup/Delivery” is set to 10 days, then when a customer gets to the checkout page, he will not be able to select a pickup date from the calendar pop-up that is more than 10 days into the future. Those dates and times will be blocked from day 11 and beyond.
Orders Details (under Online Orders Received): In the individual Order Details on the backend under Online Orders Received, consolidate the Date & Time received lines and add a new line for “Order Due Date & Time” as reflected below.
Email Notifications: Email notifications will be sent immediately when an order is placed (same as now), but the emails will need to include an additional line for “Order Due Date & Time”
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1062 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Hope you are doing [url removed, login to view] are a team of PHP & WP developer having an experience of 8 [url removed, login to view] have done similar projects and can do for you. Please take a look at some of our work Thanks Ishant Relevant Skills Lagi