Hi TheExertion, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project.
As discussed through chat, I have a test site [url removed, login to view] hosted at TSO host. This site is finished and I want to create a new install in TSO host. So I need an internal move and all config and internal links found and replaced so I can repoint the DNS of the domain to sent the new live site. Price $70 as agreed. Message me for the hosting, CMS and domain records.
My host has recommended the following steps if this helps.
1. First, log in to your cloud dashboard ([url removed, login to view]) and make sure that the new domain has been added as a site using the "Add new site" button, if you haven't already added it
2. For both the new domain, and the old domain, you will need an FTP account set up. You can do this by managing the domain in your cloud dashboard and clicking the "FTP Accounts" button. You will also need an FTP program, if you don't have one already I would recommend downloading FileZilla as this is a free, simple FTP program.
3. Connect to FTP for the old domain, and download the contents of your public_html folder to your computer
4. Connect to FTP for the new domain and upload the contents to the public_html folder - If there is already a live site on the main domain that you would wish to revert to in case of a problem, create a new directory on the same level as public_html called something else ("newsite" for example) and upload the contents there instead. This way, if there is a problem, you will still have the old site files. If the domain is brand new and there isn't a site on it already, you can upload straight to the public_html folder.
5. On your old site, in your cloud dashboard, click "File manager", go into the public_html folder, right click [url removed, login to view] and then click "Edit text file".
6. Within this file, find "DB_USER, DB_NAME, DB_HOST, DB_PASSWORD" and note down the values they give.
7. Go to [url removed, login to view] in your browser and use the DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD and DB_HOST information you got in the above step to log in. This is your database
8. On the left hand side, click the name of your database (which will be the same as "DB_NAME") and then click the "Export" tab at the top. Use the default export options and save the database to your local machine.
9. Go back to your cloud dashboard, manage the new domain, click "MySQL DB Wizard" and choose a new DB name, DB user and password. Once the empty database has been created, note down the information (DB name, DB user, DB password, and the DB server/host IP).
10. Once again visit [url removed, login to view], log out if it logs you in automatically (there'll be a little "Exit" button in the top left) and log in again using the details of the new, empty database.
11. Select the database name on the left, and click the "import" tab, select the database on your local machine and import it. Then select wp_option table on the left select the pencil next to wp_home row and update the site URL then select go, then select the wp_option table again select the next arrow select the pencil next to WP_SITEURL and update this to the new domain name.
12. Then in file manager right click the public_html/[url removed, login to view] and select edit then update the DB user, DB database and DB host.
13. Fix the links - on the new domain the links will still point to the the old website. That is why you will need to change all links in the database from the old to the new URL. To do that I would suggest that you use this tool:
[url removed, login to view]
Once done, delete this search and replace script from your website.
Let us know if you require any further assistance.
33 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $135 untuk pekerjaan ini
HI Paul, I can migrate your site from test to live domain within 2-3 max hours keeping 100% accuracy. I have migrated 500+ sites so well versed with it. Thanks
Hello, I see you posted the for another freelancer but this is my specialty! I can complete this quickly and professionally. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Josh
Bid Summmary Hi, Expert here,ready to start immediately. I will always available to discuss project specs.I have reviewed all your requirements and can deliver exactly what you are looking for, 100% guaranteed.