Job: The purpose of this job is to fix two php/bug issues with the wordpress search functionality of [login to view URL] The site is build on wordpress using the Cariera wordpress theme and WP Job Plugin.
1. Fix the search functionality on the site [login to view URL] which uses the wordpress Cariera - Job Board WordPress Theme - so that it works properly as you can see from [login to view URL]
- When you enter ‘Keywords’ and ‘Location’ and click ‘Search’ it should perform a number search function and return results as per standard wordpress search
- The site uses WP Job Manager plugin [login to view URL]
2. Fix the search results, so that when you on ‘Open positions’ under a category on the frontpage, you are routed to jobs that are available in that category
- The screenshots below, show the expected behaviour when issues 1 and 2 are fixed. Please see the theme demo site [login to view URL]
- FTP and admin login will be provided.
- Re-installation of theme is not allowed.
- You can install 2 or more dummy jobs for testing.
- Please note the two issues must be fixed and tested before payment.
- You must document, in a word doc, any php code changes carried out to fix theses isusses.
- Only wordpress experts and people familiar with WP Job Manager [login to view URL] should apply.
- Please DO NOT apply if budget is too small for you.
- I need this job completed within 5 days.