Interested in finding someone that can work part time (to begin with) as an assistant, helping me organize my life. I've had difficulty in the past finding the right tasks for an assistant to help with, so I'm looking for a motivated person that can find his/her spot in my life too.
Part time for now as we work to see where you can fill in to full time in the future. Most of my work is done online so strong computer/web skills are a must. gChat for daily communication.
Some example tasks I'd like to talk about you doing:
- Organizing bills & expenses and keeping ontop of them / on the calendar
- Keeping social media queues filled across multiple channels including my personal one (We use buffer for some, others need to be posted direct, some wordpress sites to post to)
- Help hire freelancers for specific micro-projects as needed.
- Web research (for example finding addresses and putting into spreadsheets)
- Organizing todo list for the week and hounding me to stay ontop of it
- Other misc tasks I'm not thinking of but you might be able to suggest (this has been the biggest roadblock to me hiring in the past. I go 'I can do it faster' and inevitably pile too many things on my own plate)
Topics our events deal with, so you know the areas you'd be working in: cannabis, blockchain, cryptocurrency, privacy, security