1. If I click on accordion then Chrome browser console shows error message: Uncaught ReferenceError: preventDefault is not defined at HTMLParagraphElement.<anonymous> ((index):556)\
2. If I go to shop page then child categories are broken: [login to view URL]
3. Can you show child categories (inside of the pink box) also on child category products pages ([login to view URL]).
Previously I wanted to hide it, if the pink category box is empty, but I think it’s easier for you and for users if there are child categories. So here [login to view URL] show same child categories like here [login to view URL]
4. Main categories menu doesn’t work, if I have more than these three menus. At the moment you have Product Cat, Product shop and Website menu. If you add one more menu, then it breaks main category menu on website. Here is an example: [login to view URL]
5. There isn't any form that asks the customers about their business while they complete the checkout information. I want a short questionnaire on the checkout page asking the customers 2 questions. You can put random words for the questions, I will edit it later
6. After the customer fills in their payment information, there is a popup that says "Special One Time Combo Offer.
$35 OFF on pack of two." That wasn't there before, so I'm guessing it was you who created it. I appreciate your intuition but I don't think I would need that especially since it doesn't work (it doesn't increase the customer's payment). So please remove that
I think that is all for now. I know I typed a lot so please ask questions, I don't mind explaining again