I would like to have a Wordpress Plugin that can do the following:
1. Allow for n images to be associated with a post (but not displayed in the post). These images would be chosen in the media library.
2. The plugin would also allow to create collage templates.
e.g. Image A at the top, Image B at the bottom, Text C at the top in black with white background.
3. The plugin would generate on save of a post (provided that n images have been associated in the plugin's meta for this post): n * number of templates using:
- The images associated with this post
- The Title of the post in the title part of the collage template
- The Ingredients of the recipe embedded in the post (WP Recipe Maker) provided that the collage template includes a list of ingredients.
4. The generated images would be saved in the media library and associated with the same post, in the plugin's meta box of the editor, but in a different section for generated images.
5. The plugin would then randomly assign 2 of the generated images to the Pin Images in the WP Tasty images.
6. The plugin would have a WP Cron job to change the images associated with WP Tasty every 2 weeks.