I need my website re-configured. I am using an email automation software named Mautic.
Suddenly, on week ago, my software began doing strange things.
Currently, when a contact is added by purchasing a product, the emails seem to be being sent on time, however the contact does not appear in the contacts list (so I can't track the progress through the campaigns) until about 3 hours after the purchase.
At that time, when the contact data appears in the contact list, there is a huge jumble of campaign actions. I'm not sure if that is because I have set the campaign timing to minutes while I test, or whether it is a glitch in the system.
I need you to fix these problems today.