Hack hunters wanted...
Can you clean up hacked WordPress sites in your sleep? And fix the vulnerability so that it won't happen again?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want you! Our WordPress agency is expanding our offering to cleaning up hacked websites.
What's in it for you? A steady flow of work, freedom to the max, constant challenges, and the sense of fulfillment after recovering a panicking owner's site.
We need a developer who can clean up hacked WordPress sites FAST.
Requirements we need from you:
1) You know how to clean up any WordPress hack. You can dive into the trenches and find files that look fishy, remove them, and get the site live again
2) Available on very short notice -- our customers have the option for a 6 hour turn around time. If an order comes through you MUST be available
3) Demonstrated history cleaning up hacks on WordPress sites using different tools
If this seems like the perfect job for you hit that big green button and submit a proposal.
**In your proposal**
Please start your proposal with "Hackers these days are..." so I know you read this post.
In your proposal please answer the following questions:
1) What's your favorite method to find and remove malware/hacks in WordPress sites?
2) How many hours would a typical hack take you to recover if you were 100% focused on it
3) Have you ever come across a hack you couldn't fix?