This is a complex system - if you have a plugin that does this, I will also buy from you, does not have to be a new development.
I am using a standard WordPress/WooCommerce website and want to add the following functionality to it:
A working sample of how it must work is here: [login to view URL] this is my competition and they have the EXACT system in place that I need. Visit the URL and test it to see how it works. Some additional notes.
1. On each product page, the client must be able to select once of checkout as a standard shop will work, OR change it to a scheduled delivery where you select the frequency of the delivery.
2. You can also edit or add it from the CART page.
3. You then make a normal payment and complete your checkout.
4. SO if this order was set for repeat each 2 weeks,
4.1 One day before the new order is generated the client must get an email to inform him of the order that will repeat the next day
4.2 On the day of the order, the order (if the previous order had multiple items in and only one is repeat, only this item must be repeated and not all products) will then automatically generated by the system AND payment must be processed.
4.3 We will make use of Peach Payments which works with WooCommerce to handle the recurring payments: [login to view URL]
5. The client must be able to manage their repeat orders (upcoming) from their account sections if they want to change or cancel it.