This is the overview for Version 1 (V1) of a website.
The V1 website will serve as a proof of concept that the business model will work as ideated. Because of this, backend functionality can be minimal - but the front end should be slick and corporate-clean.
We will be utilizing WordPress for V1 and does not include anything overly complicated.
**All website copy and graphics will be provided. Themes are allowed.
The site will only have 4 inner pages:
1. The 'Home' page will educate website visitors on an overview of the company and the product and will include several CTA’s to purchase and also to schedule a consultation.
2. The 'Buy' page is where website visitors will purchase the product. Woocommerce is more than ok.
3. The 'About Us' page will primarily discuss why the company was created.
4. The 'FAQ' page will provide answers to the most frequently asked questions from potential customers.
Other Required Features:
1. The 'Customer Login' feature is for existing customers. They'll be able to login to their account and review the product they purchased aka policy, review the terms and conditions, invite their friends and family to the platform, and request their quote. This “quote” is an extension of the product and can only be done ONE after a customer purchases the product. It will send information to us, the company, about their quote request. *This will be the lifeline of the build and needs to give ability to login with Facebook and Google accounts. Woocommerce should provide this fuctionality.
2. Referral/Affiliate Functionality: The 'Affiliate Login' page is for salespeople at the approved partners. It is multi-layered where each salesperson has an identifier to their business. so ideally the links will be /partnering-business/salespersons-name. Each salesperson will have their own login and will be able to review their commission in real time and select when and how they want their commission payed out. *On this v1 proof of concept we can make this as simple as possible.
3. Must be able to export and/or analyze customer data in excel files or Google sheets. There must be some way to analyze the data that customers enter upon purchase as well as when they request their quote later.
V1 Customer Experience
1. Customers will be able to purchase the product through the website.
2. Customers will be required to enter their full name, their email, and the state their vehicle is registered to during the checkout process. Customers will also be required to enter their specific information which we will outline later that is outside the normal billing and customer information.
3. Customers will be required to create an during the checkout process. For convenience, and additional security, we'll be integrating with both Facebook's and Google's API - so customers will be able to login using their Facebook or Google accounts if they wish.
4. Once the customer completes their purchase, they'll be sent a confirmation email.
5. When the customer wants to 'cash in' the product they purchased (there’s only one and they can only do once cash in once), they'll login to their account and select the option 'GET MY QUOTE'. This will open up a questionnaire, where the customer will be required to answer questions about their vehicle (these questions will mirror so our team will be able to generate the proper valuation). The questionnaire will also require pictures of the customer’s asset, which will be explained later - it’s important you know that pictures must be uploaded.
6. Once the customer completes the questionnaire, they'll receive a confirmation email and one of our employees will begin reviewing their information.
7. After they review all the necessary information, one of our employees will email and/or call the customer with a quote.
Here's a site we like:
[login to view URL]
*We will be serving the US however, not India.