I have a Wordpress site that is early in development, and the part that has been difficult is getting the sorting done correctly.
I'd like to make it so that the code can be added to "code snippets" and called from the "query ID" field of the elementor "posts" element. Unless you have a better idea.
The basic structure is done, but I need queries that I can call from within elementor to be able to build some pagelists where:
1. Teachers associated with an event (a class) are displayed.
2. Only classes from the future are listed.
3. Only classes from a specific teacher that occur in the future are listed.
4. Only classes from the past are listed.
5. Only classes from the past from a certain teacher are listed.
I am using elementor to create the site. I am using advanced custom fields (pro) and custom field types UI. I'm using Ele Custom Skin to create the custom loops, thought I'm not sure that matters.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $182 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I can make your queries become possible. Could we discuss further in a chat? I am familiar with WordPress Elementor and Advanced Custome Fileds. Best regards, Ha Nguyen
Hello. How are you? Hope you are doing well. As I am a senior elementor pro plugin developer, I am very interested in your project. I'd like to discuss more detail in chatbox… Thank you.