I am having a problem with my wordpress installation.
Currently it is not possible to login into WP-admin and if you want to reach any domain, you just get redirected to the login interface. If I enter my login details I always get redirected to the login interface again.
Here is what happend and what I already tried:
- In the WP admin panel I changed the wordpress address from [login to view URL] to [login to view URL] -> I guess this is the mistake which made the biggest problem
- The last plugin I installed was "All 404 Redirect to Homepage" it was currently working on building redirects
- I got logged out of the admin panel. The website was still online, but only text of the website was shown - no CSS or other design elements whatsoever
- I tried to deactivate all plugins via FTP access - no changes at all
- I changed the [login to view URL] and added the line
define ('RELOCATE', true );
- The login interface appeared under [login to view URL] - but also all other websites of these domain redirect to the WP login site.
- I added the following lines into wp-config:
define('WP_SITEURL', '[login to view URL]');
define('WP_HOME', '[login to view URL]');
to fix the changed address - but nothing changed
- I changed the WP Config again:
One time completely without define('RELOCATE', true ); and now I added the command define('RELOCATE', false );
But again, no changes. Website content is still not reachable. Also the login doesn't work.
I will give you my wordpress login details (with admin rights) as well as the FTP credentials, so that you are able to fix the error.
Please make me an offer, only if you have read the whole briefing and understand the issue and you are sure to fix it.
Please don't negotiate pricing afterwards you placed an offer.
Thank you very much in advance!
29 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €21 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have read your description carefully and I am very interested in your job and will fix your login and url issue within in next 1 hour for this i also need an database [login to view URL] you