I manage a number of content websites. They are typically all Wordpress websites. We are always uploading new articles to the website. I am already working with authors who write the articles, but I am looking for a project manager/editor to help me take the articles from the authors (via [login to view URL] cloud server or similar) and upload them to my Wordpress sites. Here is a general description of that process:
1. Copy and Paste all article text into a new Wordpress website “Post”
2. Modify text headings into H2, H3, H4 Heading as appropriate
3. Upload and insert Photos into article
A. Upload to “media library”, Insert “center”, make “medium” size
B. Add tags to all photos related to article keyword and photo content
3. Add Focus Keyphrase (title), Add/Edit Snippet in Yoast application at bottom of article
4. Add appropriate Category, Add Tags, Add Featured Photo (using one of the same photos from the article)
5. Review article for general readability and grammar, edit as you see fit.
6. Publish Article
We generally will have a 200+ articles a year to post so I am seeking someone to be able to post most of these articles in the long term.
Please reply to this project and let me know the following:
1. How long have you been working on Wordpress websites?
2. Send me an example of an article you have written or uploaded on a Wordpress site (ideally showing all of the steps that I require above).
3. What is your hourly rate?
4. Give me an estimate of how long you think it would take you to upload ten (10) 2,000 word articles with 3 photos each?
This particular project will be to upload 10 articles with the possibility of uploading additional articles immediately (and long term) if the first project is successful.