[login to view URL] (Distance Teaching and Mobile Learning) was founded in 2016 to help children around get access to free education. As project grew and expanded, they realized that the non-profit can do even more. We have expanded the scope of the project and created a JAAS Foundation to run many of the projects we support. DTML became a part of JAAS Foundation, DTML will continue to exist and will be run as one of many projects supported by JAAS foundation.
With that change we need to redesign our websites to create a brand-new website for jaasfoundation.com. That website will link to [login to view URL] as one of the projects. But all organizational pages needs to be migrated out of DTML to jaasfoundation.com. The project is ONLY to work on [login to view URL] website, no need to worry about dtml.org. It is expected that migrated pages will be removed from [login to view URL] but it is NOT part of this project.
We will provide:
Photos, videos, texts and expect fully functional and operational website. We expect that some of the text will be written by you based on the documents provided. We expect that design, layout and page structures will be designed by you. We expect unique website, not existing template.
Donations are not the goal of the new website. While donation page and the button should be present, it can be very subtle.
All communication will be done over there.
Pages we need:
1. Home page with mission and vision and current projects
2. About us page
a. Our story
b. Our staff page
3. Projects page:
a. Current projects
b. Completed projects
4. DONATE PAGE
5. Annual report page, with the reports and IRS documents from [login to view URL]
6. Grants page (description of grants)
7. Apply for grant page (page where organizations can apply for grants). Organization should be able to create accounts, apply for grants, check status of grant applications
8. Review grants page (page where JAAS staff can review grant applications and approve them)
9. Manage grants page (page where JASS staff can review approve applications and see uploaded materials
In order to be considered you need to:
1. Provide a quote
2. Provide list of completed projects
3. Articulate your organization experience in both content writing and word press design