I'm looking for a cost-effective full-stack Wordpress Developer with extensive experience in WooCommerce for our small startup company.
Our ideal person will have advanced e-commerce experience with thorough knowledge of all the major platforms, technologies and tools.
What we need:
- SEO friendly, fully functional e-commerce store built in WordPress / WooCommerce, in addition to a traditional informational website;
- Dynamic/responsive but optimized for mobile;
- Payment gateway, logistics integrations and CRM
- Outstanding user experience;
- Custom shopping cart
- Discount codes
- Customer email automation & order tracking
- Conversion tracking and analytics
- Custom Wordpress blog theme built on Next JS, PHP, Akamai, Modernize, HTML5shiv, ES6 Promise
- Landing page design
- Detailed knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce plugins, and the ability to recommend which ones we should utilize
- Admin panel which allows easy editing for any member of our team
- Ongoing maintenance of the site
- Good written and spoken English
- A friendly, positive attitude and a desire to grow with us!
The initial project is to build version 1 of our website and storefront, but we’re really looking for someone that we can work with over the LONG TERM.
This could easily turn into a part time or full time role (if that is of interest to you), as we have endless ideas for the continued development of the site.
To be considered, please provide:
- Your proposed hourly rate
- Your experience
- Number of hours per week that you're currently available
We're a small, friendly, creative and relaxed team so if this sounds like you then please apply :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!