Given a sample WPF .NET Core 3.1 solution with a single project, add a packaging project to the solution that enables publishing of the app as an MSIX package with auto-update option.
The project should be conducted with Visual Studio Community 2019.
The resulting application should be compatible with Windows 10.
WPF .NET Core 3.1 sample application (see attached .zip file)
This application includes several points that could make MSIX packaging non trivial:
- Reference to a NuGet package,
- DLL import of `[login to view URL]`,
- Use of "embedded resource in output assembly" option for a sample file,
- Use of "Copy to output folder" option for a sample file
Make sure the app runs correctly before you start working on it. See attached screenshot of running application.
- WPF .NET Core 3.1 sample application which is ready for MSIX publishing into a local publish folder.
- Command line to publish/deploy the project from the command line.
*Test procedure to review delivery*
When I receive your delivery, I will:
- run the provided command line in the solution folder,
- upload the published folder to an FTP server,
- install the application on a test computer using the uploaded files,
- check that the application runs correctly on the test computer,
- make a change in the source code and upload a new published version,
- verify that the application updates on the test computer.