A Newport Beach based lead company needs a custom COM+ object built. The objective of this project is to design and develop a COM+ object that allows our existing web based ColdFusion application and MS Access based application to integrate with a large national title company database. (The title company has an existing well documented (200 page) http post / XML interface). We need the project completed ASAP.
* The object should provide access to title company Subject Property Report service.
* The object should track service requests and response and write values to MS SQL DB.
* The object should allow client applications to submit service requests.
* The COM+ object must include functionality to apply basic logic to non-unique matches on the host system. If there is not an exact property match the host system will return a list of possible matches. The object will do a name match if possible and request the appropriate record from the host system.
* The object should return Detailed Subject Reports and Current Estimated Value Reports. Requiring two requests of the host
* The framework should include definitions for request, response classes and enums.
* The system should provide access to external services via .COM+ object
Host documentation available upon request.
The system will be installed on iLeads internal web server with IIS 5 or later and Microsoft .NET framework 1.0 installed.