What we need is a pinball-quiz game. The main features are:
- We need a kind of bar which get charged with the ball hitting the bumpers or other things which give you points
- When the bar is full, the game go in pause and you get a question box (1 question - 3 answers). We want the programm to pick the questions from an XML that we can edit (also adding questions). If you answer correctly you get X points (we want to be able to modify the X), anyway the game continue
- We want to be able to choose the number of balls ("lives") that you have
- The game is done when you finish the balls and the player wins if he reach Y points (as above)
- We want also to be able to enable/disable the normal pinball score (not the quiz ones)
About the graphic we need something which can be easily modified and with no references to something which can create a conflict with the place where we're going to put it.
We need also the source.