Website design/development that incorporates the following:
1) Home page is compelling with flash/copy that compels site visitors to drill down to site content. I have created 90% of the content which should, with optimal site layout, flow naturally to the following call to action(s).
2) The first call to action would be registration for a live presentation the site visitor can register for on our site. Alternately, they would call our office if they’re not technically proficient but we prefer as many as possible to use our site for developing a core understanding of a problem that will compel them to want to learn more and want to attend our live presentation to find out more about events behind the news impacting their lifestyle and investment strategy. Ads will run in newspapers that direct them to the website and ads should be consistent with website look, tone and feel for brand.
As part of this registration process, site visitors must complete a form affirming they are accredited investors. These are investors who earn $200,000 -$300,000/year single or married respectively and/or have a net worth of $1 million. Most people don’t like to disclose personal information about themselves to someone they don’t know and push back— therefore, site content must be compelling enough to arouse their curiosity enough to overcome this hurdle. I’m open to thoughts and ideas here to overcome objections to complete this form and return to our office which is required prior to them being able to attend a live presentation. Our company does private placement investments and affirmation of accredited investor/suitability status is required under regulatory guidelines prior to attending a presentation. We are not able to conduct general solicitation to the public on specific investment offerings so we need to woo prospective investors using information contained on the site to compel them to want to know more. Alternately, they could call in to our office and request an interview with me but I want to be careful I’m not spending my days on the phone. Since this call to action (seminar registration)is a key performance indicator for our site, this will be a top priority for us to hone for optimal effectiveness.
3) Our second call to action follows: if people don’t register right away to attend a live presentation, we want them to opt-in to a Newsletter, RSS, blog which would tie into site content core material and provide newsbreaks relevant to core content reinforcing our message and mission to change paradigms and behaviors related to lifestyle and investment strategy. This RSS should be very high quality for look, feel, and relevant content for visitors to want to subscribe to stay posted on world news and developments related to site content. We’ll need RSS sources such as Yellowbrix that can provide us with content via search query relevant to site content and aggregators that can funnel a number of RSS feeds to us we can use as source material. We’re OK with using a top, third party RSS provider, blog (free or low fee such as Word Press and other major plug-ins) that’s high quality and does what we need to achieve opt-in.
4) We need a data capture aspect for site visitors who opt-in to the Newsletter, RSS so we can transfer all data to a CRM such as Market Circle’s Daylite. We’re transitioning from PC’s to Macs over the next year and want to create marketing campaigns in Daylite to track progression of suspect, prospect, client over the pipeline/sales funnel. Again, we’re open to best tools/application plug-ins from established third parties (i.e. Constant Contact) to accomplish this so we don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
5) We want CMS for a new, in-house IT person with no experience in IT to be able to change content in an application such as Dreamweaver. Some initial training on CMS would be helpful for this person to understand basic functionality prior to training on Dreamweaver.
6) We have a sample page we like for look, tone and feel at [url removed, login to view]
- We want bidders to speak good English and take time to understand what we do to offer feedback on development to achieve key performance indicators/call to action(s).
- We want high quality developers with verifiable track records, experience and sample work for us to review in line with what we want to accomplish.
- We want daily progress check-ins so we know exactly where we are in development at any given time even if this is a short email, text message or phone call.
- As part of the above bullet, we want to view wireframes under the previous point and site layout that drives towards call to action daily.
- We want to have this done inside of 2 weeks. If this is not possible, state reasons for why you would need more time. We’d rather have it done right than try to beat this deadline.
- We are available to work on this until completion.
- This represents Phase 1 of what we need to accomplish. We can share Phase II of our site development once we know Phase I objectives are underway to completion.
- We have selected mid-size budget of $750 - 1500 It is important that we understand all costs (hosting, etc) prior to engagement. This budget is negotiable if solid rationale is provided by bidder.