Basically, We want a Python application that converts XML file to Microsoft Access Database File (mdb). Application must have these capabilities:
- It uses two file type as input: XML (data file) and XSD (schema file).
- It requires to work one XML file and one or more XSD files (depends on XML file)
- Creates database tables with tags and values that are in XML file.
- Data types and tags in XML file may not be the same but application must prepare correct tables every time. It may check the schema file to do that.
- There must be optional filter in the application. We may want to filter values by looking tags. For example; There may be three tags in the XML: "Door", "Window", "Table". We may want to create database file with "Door" and "Window" tags.
- You are expected to make it work with maximum performance and need to explain why you are choosing certain method.
- The application is expected to work with big XML files like 1 GB or 5 GB.
It must develop with Python.
- Every function, method, variable, loop etc. must have comments in the code.
In order to develop application, sample XML and XSD files will be sending.