I run an oscmax multilingual webshop (based on oscommerce). Ultimate seo urls 2.1 et google XML sitmap w/ admin 2.2 are installed. I have a problem with the sitemaps. It was working before but now status is WARNINGS. Http error: 301 (Moved permanently) - URLs not followed.
I tried to fix it in a lot of ways but in vain...
My webshop: [url removed, login to view]
I checked my products sitemap ([url removed, login to view]) and I want mostly to be indexed by hungarian google but url are not hungarian's ones.
To sum up I would like my status to change from WARNINGS to OK. And I would like to be indexed by Hungarian google as I was in the past.
Please place your bid. Thank you!