I need to have someone automate my Excel spreadsheet so that it will do the steps I do, but automatically.
1. My database of products is in Excel.
2. I have .jpg images for the products. Some of the images that the manufacturer has, does not have a product for it and some of the products do not have an image.
3. I have one column in the spreadsheet that is for the image path.
4. I have a column that shows the price for products that I pay.
5. I have several columns that do not apply.
6. I have different column heading titles in the program that is importing the spreadsheet into the program that builds my store.
What I need:
1. My spreadsheet and images to be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website, automatically.
2. My Excel spreadsheet to be setup to put the path of the images into the correct column.
3. My Excel spreadsheet to put the image path in the correct column when there is an image and leave the cell empty if there is no image.
4. My Excel spreadsheet to take the price that I pay and mark it up to the percentage that I want.
5. My Excel spreadsheet to take out the columns that do not apply.
6. My Excel spreadsheet to re-title the columns to match the import wizard’s headings.
Special note: The inventory from the manufacturer, changes frequently. I would like to be on top of the changes as frequently. This would mean that the automation would need to download the spreadsheet and images about twice or three times a day.