CONVERT PHOTOSHOP IMAGE TO XHTML STRICT 1.0 AND CSS
Convert a relatively simple Photoshop designed image to XHTML Strict .0 and CSS2, working on IE and Firefox and Lynx.
This small project is to be done within 2 to 3 days.
Sample image of layout attached. This may NOT be the final style chosen but will be quite similar. Final image will be supplied.
2 types of Home Page designs (one fixed width and one elastic) and 1 Detail Page required.
Total 3 XHTML pages and 1 CSS file.
Design image for the detail page will also be supplied.
• Logical flow of content in textbrowsers like Lynx
• Focus on proper implementation of XHTML (strict!) standard
• Use standard W3C tags (h1, h2, ul, strong etc.)
• Do not use custom tags if not absolutely necessary
• Do not implement layout in XHTML but in CSS (e.g. Avoid the use of
tables for layout)
• All delivered and rendered pages must be valid XHTML (validate via
• CSS file to be structured and well documented.
Payment by Escrow or PayPal only.