I have a VoIP platform for which I need an Android & iOS app (phone/tablet). There is a popular VoIP phone that you can reference for the overall design that has about 5 screens. (Messages; Recent; Contacts; keypad; About; Settings Invite to Use; Privacy).
The app should integrate with the platform I built (OpenSIPS/Asterisk) and pull/push data via a SOAP API. The main functions of the app will include:
1. Making & Receiving VoIP Calls Over 3G, WiFi, GPRS
2. Should not kill the battery of the mobile device
3. Address Book Integration with local Phone Address Book AND the platform
4. User Credentials Save / Change Username & Password
5. Volume Control
6. Protocol SIP (RFC 3261)
7. Media Support RTP (Real Time Transport Protocol) & RTCP (RTP Control Protocol)
8. Transport Mode TCP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), TCP to UDP Interworking
9. Codecs [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate Compression), iLBC, [url removed, login to view], GSM.
10. Network Address Translation (NAT) Traversal Through Encryption & STUN
11. Voice Quality Silence Suppression, Packets Loss Management
12. DTMF - (Dual Tone Multifrequency) Generation & Detection (RFC 2833)
13. Call Status Indicator Displayed on phone screen
14. Call History, Call Detail Records, Current Account Balance, Current Account Balance, Current Account Minutes Remaining
16. SMS (through the platform)
17. App will be in English, but should allow for multiple language support by design
18. App should voice and SMS encryption
The app will be marketed on the Google Market/Play and on iTunes, so it should be designed to those specifications.
I would prefer someone that has an "innovative point of view". The VoIP platform and business was designed and conceptualized to allow for multiple SIP phone types to be connected to it and perform different things. The intent here is to find a good developer to build this first project and build more in the future.
NOTE: There will be a focus on front end design clarity (which should be easy because we are using the other VoIP phone as a reference) but the code needs to be clean and error free (I can help test the apps). If you are not a strong developer that can put out well documented code that can be built upon, please do not bid.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2223 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have Android, iPhone, Mobile Phone, Wireless and XML experts and understand your requirements. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason [url removed, login to view]
Sir, I read your project description and interested to do the [url removed, login to view] we discuss more about the project . regards, ipower(Public Listed Company).