Develop a auction site similar to many auction sites in the market. There will be a variety of products and services on this site.
Below are a few segments:
1) Registration, Login, Forgot Password (Buyer + Service Provider)
2) Request for a Service- Buyers (B)
a) Add/Edit/Delect Requests
b) Track Requests
c) Accept SPs' Offers
3) Offer Services - Service Provider (SP)
4) Feedback System
a)Buyer/Service Providers Feedback
b)Leave Feedback for Buyer/Service Providers
c)Mutually Edit/Delete Feedback
5) Accept Offer from Service Provider
6) Browese Buyers' Requests lookin' for services
b)Store Requests in my Requests I'm Trackin'
c)Accept Bs' Requests
7) Notification System to both B + SP in case B Accepts/not accept offers/ or personal internal msg system.
a) Email notification of SP offers and counter offers
b) Email notification of B/SP leavin' Feedback for each other
c) Email notification od End of Auction/Request to buy services
d) Winning Offer from SP
8) Timer Module
a) Timere for the Request to buy services to run
b) Feedback can be left within 60 Days after the transaction have been completed.
c) Show B's Ads finishing soon.
d) Show Newest Bs' Ads
9) Control Panel for both Buyer/Service Provider to manage their activities on the website.
a) Add/Edit Personal Info
b) Add/Edit Business Info - SP
c) Manage Offers/Request for Service Ads
d) Leave Feedback System
10) Search Module
a) Search for a Service Provider in your Location/Area
b) Search for Service Provider
c) Search for a Buyers' Request to buy Service
11) Content Management System (CMS) to manage the entire site's functionality
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $3190 untuk pekerjaan ini
We will doing all that you want (and more...:-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. It means that with us ALWAYS is possible to agree. There are questions?
Dear Sir, We have extensive experience in S/w development PHP/MySQL, ASP.NET, Ms SQL, Oracle. We have ready auction and can give you demo of the same. Waiting for favourable reply. - CNPL