I have few queries to be completed by [url removed, login to view] are my queries.I would pay fix amount for this .I need it before 24 hrs starting now.
Attached is a file that u can work on its an [url removed, login to view] following are the queries
1. Find the countries with emerging democracies, which continents they belong to, and the size
of their population. Here is the required answer structure:
<name> ... </name>
<continent> ... </continent>
<population> ... </population>
2. Find all the countries in Africa, with infant mortality greater than 15% and growth rate less
3. Find the country in Europe with the largest population.
4. For each language, nest inside each language the countries where that language is spoken at
least by 70% of the population. Your output should be of the form:
<country> ... </country>*
List the countries in increasing order of their population.
5. For each country in Asia, nd the mountains in that country and their height. Your output
should be of the form:
<mountain> ... </mountain>*
Please note that some countries will have no mountains, but they can still appear in the
answer to the query. Every time that there is a mountain, then there is a height associated
with it, which has to appear in the answer to the query.
6. For each country in Europe, nd the seas or oceans that surround that country. Please note
that some countries will have no sea surrounding them, but they can still appear in the
answer to the query. On the other hand, some countries will have more than one sea (or
ocean) surrounding them, in which case all such seas/oceans need to be part of the answer.
7. Find pairs of countries that share at least one river that crosses them. Make sure that you
list each pair only once (note that pairs (a,b) and (b,a) will be considered to be the same
pair). Your answer may look like:
(Country A, Country B)*
8. Find the countries where some ethnic group has at least 85% of the overall population. List
the name of the country, the name of the ethnic group and the percentage associated with
that ethnic group.
9. List the countries in Europe in descending order on the size of their population. Inside of each
country, nest the provinces in decreasing order of their population. Output all population
values using <population> and </population>.
10. Find the maximum depth of the XML document you were given
(see [url removed, login to view]). Use <maxdepth> and </maxdepth> to enclose the