Ditutup

We require Female models to take pictures as we need

Hello

I need some female models to give us around 5 pictures for each model, most of the pictures we require are not nude,

so any model can bid,

we will just tell you the pause we need and what to wear and then send it to us.

we will also discuss further upon acceptance.

we will take more than 5 models for this project.

Thanks

Happy bidding

Kemahiran: Semua Boleh, Pentarikhan, Pemodelan Fesyen, XXX

Lihat lebih lanjut: take some, require, pictures model, require female model, pictures models female

Tentang Majikan:
( 0 ulasan ) Dubai, Jordan

ID Projek: #1569641

21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $131 untuk pekerjaan ini

DefyArts

Plz see PM for my portfolio. I'm a professional model and have done many photo shoots in the past. I have a photographer on hand, so I can easily provide high quality pictures as and when you need.

$50 USD dalam 2 hari
(1 Ulasan)
1.0
kaylagresham

hi how are you

$100 USD dalam 2 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
allexya

Hi! I have an experience as a webmodel! Contact me

$250 USD dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
miumiuk

Hello! I'm freelance model and I would love to win this project. Cheers, Mikey

$200 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
TopCat79

Romanian girls are ready to pose for you.

$100 USD dalam 4 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
arora13

hi. Please check Pm

$40 USD dalam 2 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
ylc

Hi! I've read your project and I'm very interested on working with you. I've been working as a liguerie model for quite a while, so I believe I could deliever the job you ask for. I could provide you with some photos Lagi

$40 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
tiggerbj

Very interested in your project. Sent some sample shots via PM.

$50 USD dalam 2 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
margaret83

Hi! I'm interested on your job post.Pls. Consider me.I'm a bit on the curvy side though,not skinny or model thin.

$200 USD dalam 4 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
SEAsian

South East Asian model. Philippines

$100 USD dalam 2 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
mayson12

i'm interested to your job

$30 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
LauraAnna

International published glamour model interested in your project. CV and portfolio on [url removed, login to view] Modeling fee: 50,oo USD each picture.

$250 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
NyaSevrem

Hey there! I'm very interested in being part of this..I am 5' 7" 36" 24" 36 and have done this type of modeling before. My profile pic is the style I usually carry. A little Suicide Girl-ish...

$250 USD dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
Marelyn2012

hi, I am very interested in this job let me know how can we arrange a meeting. Thanks.

$175 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
perlmanstefnie

Well ... look at me.

$100 USD dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
Emuhlee

Im perfect for this job, i am 5'7 with a nice tight body and amazing tattoo work on my right side. Im 19 years old and am ready to get into some "modeling" :)Also i am very reliable so i would have the pictures to you Lagi

$130 USD dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
promodel06

wow so funny i found you,because i AM a pornstar!ive worked for hustler,wicked,vivid,[url removed, login to view] have many boxcovers and pics as proof!ive worked alongside nick manning,mary carey,tory lane,and many other famous pornst Lagi

$250 USD dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
Shadyladies

Hi! I have an experience working as a webmodel! Contact me if u are interested!

$250 USD dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
lilbare82

I currently have and will do any photos that you need. I have a photographer on hand to do any shots needed. Let me know what shots you need and I can do them.

$100 USD dalam 4 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
NikkiPenzance

Thank you for inviting me to bid! I would be happy to supply you custome images with any level of nudity for $30 per image. I require 75% up front via PAYPAL only and the remaining 25% within 24 hours of photo delivery Lagi

$30 USD dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0