In search of a professional and experienced video editor to handle the full video creation process, producing high quality Youtube content/videos in length of around 10 minutes, 30 videos produced per month.
*Please read this carefully before applying for this job.*
The ideal candidate/team will have worked on YouTube automation channels before with measurable success, have extensive knowledge of Youtube guidelines/copyright rules/fair use policies, strong editing skills and access to Stock Footage sites as well as experience with and use of VidIQ or Tubebuddy. Videos must be able to be monetized.
We Want to Work With You If:
- You have experience in producing bingeable content with Youtube.
- You understand how to keep viewers engaged with good pacing, transitions etc.
- You have experience working under tight deadlines
- You are committed to high quality without the need for lots of revisions.
- You are organized, communicative and has fast turnaround times.
- You can deliver items via (Google Drive/[login to view URL])
- You have a sense of humor
- Video workflow: 10 second bait intro, channel intro, follow IG/subscribe pop ups, and then keep the content in the body edited in a way that is funny, engaging and entertaining. Ending with channel end screens.
- Add in copyright free sound effects/background music where applicable, not in excess.
- Source and use copyright free clips and have stock footage access to use licensed clips.
- Edit the video in a bingeable type style that is captivating to the audience, CTR and retention rate focused, 1080p HD+, make use of lower-thirds/text/transitions where applicable. Professional video editing software only - Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve or Final Cut Pro.
Why we are awesome to work with:
- You'll fill your portfolio with a variety of professional video samples
- We have high-quality standards, which means awesome training – you'll learn a ton
- Work from wherever you want (as long as we can reach you)
- There is PLENTY of work to go around, and no cap on what you can edit
- We recognize talent and promote from within
- Kickass bonuses and incentives
- 7 videos per week
- 8 minutes + videos
- $20 per video
Priority given to the video editor that best matches the Job Description. Budget is $20 per video, negotiable for higher pay for **proven work of high quality and results based track record**.