Withdrawing earned funds
Once your funds reach the minimum amount required for withdrawals, you can request them to be withdrawn from your Freelancer.com account. You can have them withdrawn to any of these methods.
1. Hover over your account balance, and select Withdraw Money.
2. Select your preferred method to receive your earnings. The available payment methods vary from country to country. We do not charge fees for withdrawing earned funds, except for Wire Transfers which include a $25 processing fee.
3. Provide the details required for your selected withdrawal method.
4. Indicate how much you wish to withdraw and in what currency. The minimum withdrawal amount is $30 USD (or its equivalent in other currencies) except for Wire Transfers where the minimum withdrawal amount is $500 USD.
5. Click Withdraw Funds to submit your request.
Your request will be sent to the Pending Withdrawals table on the same page, where its details and status will be made available.
For first withdrawals, it takes 15 days to clear your account before your withdrawal request is processed. Subsequent withdrawal requests will then follow these cut-off and processing times:
- 5 PM on Sunday EDT (New York time) or 7 AM on Monday AEST (Sydney time)
- To be processed Monday (New York time) or Tuesday (Sydney time)
- 5 PM on Wednesday EDT (New York time) or 7 AM on Thursday AEST (Sydney time)
- To be processed Thursday (New York time) or Friday (Sydney time)