Limiting is a security measure imposed on accounts, which disables some site features. If your account is limited, you will see a banner notifying you of this when you log in to your account.
Limited accounts can continue working on projects but will not be able to do the following:
- File disputes
- Request payouts
- Add funds via credit card payouts
- Create Milestone Payments
- Release Milestone Payments
- Undergo other verification processes (payment verification, KYC verification)
- Post new projects or Start a contest
- Award new projects
- Bid on new projects
- Be awarded projects
- Be hired directly by clients
To lift the account limitation, verify your identity through the Verification Center. The limitation has to be resolved within 45 days to avoid automatic account suspension.