Accounts may be restricted due to site violations and/or user complaints, which are investigated thoroughly before sanctions are issued. Account restrictions cannot be appealed.
Users whose accounts have been restricted are notified accordingly through email. Check your registered email address for the email regarding it.
The restriction will automatically expire on the date specified in the email notification that you received. It cannot be lifted prior to the indicated date.
The following will happen for as long as a restriction is active:
- Bidding on projects is restricted
- Active bids from open projects are retracted
- Cannot be directly hired by employers
- Cannot withdraw earnings
- Restricted from joining contests
- Cannot post projects
- Cannot award projects
- Cannot release Milestone Payments