1. A username should be unique.
2. It should compose only numbers and letters. Special characters are not allowed.
3. It must be between 3 and 16 characters long.
4. A username should start with a letter.
If you can’t think of a good one, you can choose from three auto-suggested usernames that are surely unique. For a limited time, you can also take advantage of our Username Change service if you would like to change your username.
What you should avoid doing
Do not be a subject of social engineering attacks. Here are three tips for a trouble-free username.
1. Avoid using your full name as a username.
2. Avoid using a username the same as your email address.
3. Avoid using numbers like birthdays, anniversaries and personal identification numbers.
Tip: Since we are on a professional setup, refrain from using words that are inappropriate for business or work as it may ruin your credibility on the site.